Care and handling
- Cuffs can be adjusted slightly for a better fit by gently squeezing. Do not apply excess force as this can bend them permanently out of shape.
- Avoid dropping pieces.
- All base metal components are lacquer coated to resist tarnishing. Lacquer coatings are not permanent and may wear off with time. Most items can be re-lacquered – contact me for details and information.
- Do not polish lacquered components. Lacquered components can be cleaned with mild soap and water; dry immediately with a clean, soft cloth.
- Chains, earwires, and other non-lacquered components can be polished with care if necessary.
- Do not submerge pieces in water or allow water to rest on the surface.
- Almost any item for sale in the shop can be customized in some way. I also do commission work. Pricing, terms, and lead times vary and will be discussed with each client individually. Please contact me for additional information.
- Wholesale pricing available. Please contact me for a line sheet.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of my work, pieces may differ slightly in pattern and finish from the pictures on the website. These differences are what make each and every piece unique and are not to be considered defects. Every effort had been made to insure that the photos on the website represent as closely as possible the piece you will receive.
- All items are guaranteed to be free from structural defects. If you believe your piece is defective contact me as soon as possible.
- All designs and photos are property of Gaylia Wagner and Gaylia Wagner Design and may not be reproduced without permission.