Cuff Fit and Sizing
- A properly fitting cuff should be loose enough to have a little bit of movement, but snug enough not to rotate completely around on its own. As a general rule there should be about a 1″ to 1 ½” gap between the two ends of the cuff.
- Unsure of your cuff size? Follow these instructions:
- Using a cloth measuring tape, wrap it around your wrist where you’d like your cuff to fit. We suggest measuring either across your wrist bone or just behind it. Make sure to wrap it snugly, but not too tight. (No measuring tape? No problem. Cut out a long strip of paper and wrap it around your wrist instead. Mark your wrist measurement on it, unwrap, then measure with an ordinary ruler.)
- To determine your cuff size, add 1″ to 1 ½” to the resulting measurement.
- For standard cuff sizes see below. Need a custom size? No problem! Contact me for details.
- Medium size cuffs are approximately 7″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 6″ to 6 1/2″. (Most average size women and men with smaller wrists.)
- Small cuffs are approximately 6″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 5″ to 5 1/2″.
- Large cuffs are approximately 8″ in circumference and fit wrists from about 7″ to 7 1/2″ in circumference. (Most average size men and women with slightly larger wrists.)
- Necklaces on 18″ chains are a perfect v-neck shirt length for most women. Petite women may want a slightly shorter 16″ chain, tall women a slightly longer 20″ one.
- Necklaces on 24″ or 26″ chains are designed to hang about mid torso, for a longer boho look.
- Custom chain lengths available. Contact me for details.